Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weminder foh Waiting

When I have a big weight on my heart, I revert to childhood, according to that title. Pweese escuse me.


I'm in a state of absolute limbo. A huge boulder is balanced on a pointy ledge. The seesaw is caught in a motionless stupor. There is nothing to do but wait.

I mentioned it in my first 7 Quick Takes and I still can't elaborate. It might sound like I'm just trying to pass off my own frustrations to you by keeping you in suspense, but I promise that isn't my intention.

This is a perfect time to review "let go and let God." He knows better than I will ever know. I am more than happy to give Him this burden..... I just have to figure out how to do that.

Good thing moms know exactly what to say when you start letting gravity pull you out of the light:

"Jeremiah 29:11."

My parents chose this reading for their wedding (I love that my parents went against the grain on wedding reading choices) and I need it now more than ever.

For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the LORD, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give you a future full of hope. -Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Considering commenting? Indulge the urge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended