Today, I decided to take it up a notch. It's my first "What I Wore on Sunday" post in celebration of my first time back with my CCD class since December! By the way... I'm teaching a third grade CCD class here at school. Time flies and we're already halfway through the year!
- Blue bubble dress: London Times, but I got it at the Goodwill for $11
- Purple cardigan: Merona (Target) - One of my favorites!
- Black cami under the dress to keep things classy
- Black tights to keep things from freezing my legs off
- Purple suede shoes because I'm feeling sassy today
- Long string of pearls wrapped around three times: a birthday present from my late Gramma. The last time I wore these to class, one of the third graders said she liked it. It's going for a round two compliment.