Friday, August 26, 2011

Don't squeeze me until I'm yours - 7QT, Volume 41

Click here to read the original post at ConversionDiary.com


*1*
Folks, I'm traveling around the great Northwest right now. Therefore, I'm going to cop out and give you a photo tour of my last few days here...

*2*


Keep it classy, SkyMall. This is the adult equivalent of dental headgear. Part helmet, part Rogaine machine. You never get bored looking through the airline magazines.

*3*




Co-workers, ten pins, and a microbrewery. See your nearest channel guide for listings.

*4*



Yes, I worked on my Mac in the building across from Microsoft's headquarters. That one's for you, Steve Jobs!

*5*


My beau and I walked around Pike's Place Market where we found the most GORGEOUS bouquets of flowers I have ever seen. These could be bridal bouquets and they were between $5 and $15 a bundle! The picture doesn't do them justice.

*6*


Does anyone else see a TOB metaphor here?

*7*


Cell phone camera... booooo... this is Mt. Ranier. The mountain that contributed to one of the most beauty-filled days of my young life.

9 comments:

jen said...

pike place market is one of my favorite places in the world. i get the henna for my hair from the pagan herb shop called "tenzing momo".

Anonymous said...

6. is hilarious!

Liesl said...

hahaha when i saw your title, i thought "what on earth happened?" but i like the sign. totally a TOB metaphor. let's make tshirts!!!!!

Lisa Schmidt said...

Now this is what I call a true 7 "quick" takes! Great idea. I agree with Liesl - TOB t-shirts for all! Safe travels back home!

Spence Ohana said...

I love looking through the Sky Mall mags on planes. My bro also works for Duty Free. :)

Hope you are enjoying your trip. We loved walking around Pike's Place Market.

Anthony S. Layne said...

Mebbe it's just me, but I don't see the TOB metaphor ... unless you're using the fruit as a Rorschach test.

Just kidding ...?

Unknown said...

Jen - I'm going back today, so I'll see if they have any cool stuff there!

Ciska- Haha thanks! Yeah, I couldn't resist taking that photo!

Liesl - Hahaha yes it is!! Let's!

Lisa - I think I like it better this way. It took less time and I wrote them when I was practically asleep after a day of traveling.

Spence- Now THAT is cool. I love browsing the Duty Free shops! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hahaha Tony!

Unknown said...

Loves all of them! Great post.

Post a Comment

Considering commenting? Indulge the urge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended