|Click here to read the original post at ConversionDiary.com|
Well, it's official. I'm Ariel, according to Disney itself! Their description sounds nothing like that of the 18-year-old friend of mine:
That is all.
I used a gift certificate from here to go to a restaurant, saved more than 50% (well, I only spent about $4 for $25 of a $44 bill and someone special wouldn't let me pay for the rest). I'm glad I saved that much because I also ruled out that restaurant as a NEVER GO THERE AGAIN place.
AllYou.com and RetailMeNot.com
Also, I keep finding myself prepared to buy something, just because I have a coupon. That's no good, the idea was to SAVE money. Beware of that.
It was about 90 degrees when the sun finally went down, so we were pretty toasty. For your information (and playlist-making pleasure), he played the following set list:
- Love will do that
- All I want
- Don't think I don't think about it
- The craziest thing
- I got nothin'
- I only wanna be with you (from Hootie and the Blowfish days)
- Southern state of mind
- Let her cry (from Hootie and the Blowfish days)
- You never even called me by my name!
- It won't be like this for long
- Space Cowboy (Steve Miller Band)
- Come back song
- Family tradition (Hank Williams)
- History in the making
- In a big way
- One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor (no idea...)
- Purple rain (yes, THAT Purple Rain, by Prince)
Trista, "In Memory of"
Elizabeth, "Needle and the damage done"
Emily, "No Tattoos For Me"
Chloe, "An Echoing Breeze"
Stacy, "My Body My Choice - Casey Anthony's 'Bella Vita'"
Julie is still working on hers and I'll post it when she has it!