Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bright Maidens: Your turn!


I'm sorry for my absence lately. I was concentrating on my family around the time my grandmother died and I was across the country to watch my oldest friend (she's not that old, just 24) get married!

I'll get back on schedule next week. Plus, y'all are going to be busy with Easter so you won't be around to read it anyway!

As I mentioned in last Friday's post, it's your turn to help Bright Maidens fill the Google bucket. The more passionate voices we have out there, the better. Everyone is welcome to participate, as long as you are civil and polite.

Here's the deal:

*After Lent is over, we will switch to a bimonthly, Tuesday posting schedule.
*We'll alert you about topic in the week before on our blogs and/or on Facebook.
*You write your own take on that topic, borrowing our lovely Bright Maidens image, if you please, and link back to our Facebook page or blogs.
*Post the link to YOUR post on our Facebook page, in a comment on one of the three Bright Maidens' links.

You get exposure, we spread the messages further, and, by the grace of God, we can reach the hearts that are searching!

We will not be posting a TBM post on April 26. The next post will be May 3 and we will keep you in the loop before then!

Thank you! I can't wait to read your contributions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to join! You'd probably give the subject of the post a good amount of time before we're supposed to post?
I haven't had time to comment lately, but I want you to know that I'm thinking of your family. From the post you wrote in the beginning of Lent, it's clear that your grandmother was a fantastic person.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! A friend just sent me the link to your blog, and I'm so glad that he did! I would love to join the Bright Maidens movement :) looking forward to blogging with you!

Post a Comment

Considering commenting? Indulge the urge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended