Sunday, February 3, 2013

What I Wore Sunday, 16

A few weeks ago I realized I had virtually nothing in my closet that fit me properly. Since I started running about a year and a half ago, I've lost several pounds (yay!). My first world problem is: now I need a new wardrobe.


So I bought a bunch of clothes and I look forward to showing them off!

Polka dotted wrap top: Goodwill, $3 (I love that place)
Red tank: H&M (meaning, probably $5)
Red ankle pants: Ann Taylor Loft, $20 -- Super duper big time sale. You should check it out.
Grey Flats: Target from several years ago, $5 (do you see a trend?)

It was snowing this morning, so yes, I wore a sweater with this. It looks much cuter this way :)

9 comments:

Rosie said...

Love those red pants! And ocngrats on the weight loss - nothing like needing new clothes because your old ones are too big :)

Paige said...

I love it when LOFT has super duper sales!! It's been so hard not being able to buy any fun clothes and only being able to get maternity clothes :(
But my SIL gave me a loft gift card for Christmas so I can shop when I am back in normal clothes next fall!!

Cute outfit!

Stacy said...

Red and black are one of my favorite color combos... it is just so classy! That outfit looks great!!

Anonymous said...

What a great outfit-- the pants look great. And congratulations on the weight loss!

Ann-Marie Ulczynski said...

You look so good! And I am super impressed with your self portrait abilities.

Unknown said...

Weight loss os the best isn't it!1 It allows me to go shopping which I love. You look fantastic my friend!

Katie@NFP and Me said...

Ankle pants are one of my current weaknesses. I'm loving yours! Can't wait to see your new clothes!

Jessa @ Shalom Sweet Home said...

Good problem to have! Love the red pants! :)

-Kinsi- said...

Congrats on a successful running regimen! Cute red pants!

Post a Comment

Considering commenting? Indulge the urge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended