Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sorry, again

This is a cop-out post, to refresh your Google Reader.

I know I've been incognito in the blogosphere for a while (has it been a month already?). Unlike my other blogging dryspells, I'm not making any promises. I do have a lot of things I want to write about, but I have to keep a pulse on my priorities.

When I start neglecting other things that are important to me, it's time to refocus. Part of my absence has been due to a new part-time job (in addition to my full-time one) with my church as a youth minister. There are other reasons I might reveal in time, but the number one reason for writing this cop-out post is:

While I love writing and sticking it up here for anyone to read, my priorities should be my relationships. It's time to nurture those.



Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Christine Falk Dalessio said...

thanks for the update and many blessings on saying yes to youth work! I have been a youth minister for almost 9 years, and while I am about to finish that chapter to answer another call, just know if you need any ideas/resources, etc, you can contact me any time!

Fritz said...

Congratulations on the new part time job! This is a huge step to your career. Hopefully, this chance lands you better opportunities in the future.

jobs Manila

Post a Comment

Considering commenting? Indulge the urge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended