Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"My bum hurts."

This one is for my local RVA community, but the rest of you can get some insight on one of our treasures.



"MY BUM HURTS."

Standard 1st sentence after leaving the beautiful Byrd Theatre in Carytown after a movie. I LOVE The Byrd, but my bum is numb after I leave. Maybe the “Byrd numb bum” is a better name for it.

The Byrd Theatre Foundation has put in a bid to get $250,000 from Pepsi’s campaign to improve America and they need votes!

Go to this page and vote. The registration takes 30 seconds and after they win you can unsubscribe, no problem. Or you can keep voting on other projects. Pepsi isn’t paying me for this, I just think the Byrd should keep being the Richmond jewel without the 100 year old chairs... Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Considering commenting? Indulge the urge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommended